Thursday, April 5, 2007

Four Days and Counting...

For the past several months, I've been faithfully reading Rex Parker's delightful blog--Rex Parker Does the New York Times Crossword Puzzle. If you haven't yet discovered this informative, often irreverent, sometimes laugh-out-loud-funny blog, get yourself to http://rexwordpuzzle.blogspot.com/.

Rex will spend the next week basking on the beaches in Mexico, sipping Margaritas with his lovely wife. In the meantime, the blog will go on with five guest bloggers trying to fill his shoes. I'll be one of them, giving it my best shot on Monday and Tuesday.

Come visit.

3 comments:

Norrin2 said...

Hope you enjoyed your sabbatical; I'd love to learn the secret of pulling something like that off.
By all means, don't let anything as inconsequential as work interfere with your puzzling : )

DONALD said...

Like the looks of your page -- will link to my blog if you don't mind. Let me know.

DONALD said...

It is done! Your link is on The New York Times Crossword in Gothic Link list -- any questions you have that I may have the answer to, I will be glad to forward them -- it took a bit of self-educating to get a lot of things going that I've managed to get going web-page-wise, still a few things I'm working on, and there's always something, isn't there! So, feel free to ask away -- will give you my e-mail if you'd prefer to communicate those questions outside of "Comments".

Fellow "puzzlee" Donald